Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MALAYSIA!












It's Independence Day!
This ONE is for u, Our Country!

1st :-
Differentiate X in terms of X
Result: 1
Integrate X in terms of X
Result: X square/ 2


Differentiate LOVE in terms of LOVE
Result: HEART BREAK.
Integrate LOVE in terms of LOVE
Result: EVER LASTING LOVE.


Differentiate LIFE in terms of LIFE
Result: LIFELESS.
Integrate LIFE in terms of LIFE.
Result: FULL OF LIFE.


Differentiate A COUPLE in terms of A COUPLE
Result: BREAK UP.
Integrate A COUPLE in terms of A COUPLE.
Result: A MARRIED COUPLE.


Differentiate A FERTILIZED EGG in terms of A FERTILIZED EGG
Result: NO BABY.
Integrate A FERTILIZED EGG in terms of A FERTILIZED EGG.
Result: TWINS.


Differentiate I LOVE YOU in terms of I LOVE YOU
Result: I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE.
Integrate I LOVE YOU in terms of I LOVE YOU
Result: I LOVE YOU FOREVER!

....There are many more examples...

As u can see, when we differentiate things, we will get something negative as a result.
Why dont we all stop differentiating between one and another ?
Instead, practice integration.
And we will all gain positive results.
Live in INTEGRITY .

Everyone as one,
1
MALAYSIA.
(If this seems familiar to some, I posted it before)

2nd :-

M - Malay, Indian, Chinese
A - and Others
L - Living
A - Altogether
Y - Young & Old, Fat & Thin, Black & White & Yellow
S - Simultaneously
I - In
A - AMAN!

There will always be Racism everywhere!
Even if we dont speak our own language, people will see the Colour of our skin.
I hope everyone go Colour Blind or everything go into Darkness,
So that,
We can stop judging through Colours
&
See all AS ONE!
WITHOUT COLOURS!
That is the colour of MALAYSIA!

HAPPY MERDEKA PEOPLE OF MALAYSIA! & HAPPY 1 MALAYSIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment