Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dynamics Class

I'm taking a class called Dynamics.
The lecturer happens to have Prof Dr Ir and some other HU-LA-LA in front of his name.
U can see how pandai he is.

Oh well,
This lecturer is a strict one,
All he wants is perfection in everything.
He expect us to be smart and BLA BLA BLA!

He always have a STERN face on,
It's like how u people wear clothings,
He always put on a GiLeR Strict Face which scares the shit out of me.
He looks like this,

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>













How I wish he will put on such smile all the time!
I dont actually have his pic, even if i do, I wouldn't post it up, He'll probably give me a big 'D' at the end of the semester.

Now,
Here's the story.

We were having his class.
and
It got kinda NOISY.
and
He got a lil Fed Up!

Then,
He started Shouting,
* CLASS, WHEN I TALK, NO ONE ELSE TALKS*
* whole class goes perfectly silent *
* I was trying SUPER HARD to hold it back *

But I couldn't

Then I burst OUT A BIG FART.
(Imagine the whole class being quiet, and suddenly a BIG FART comes out)

Everyone started LAUGHING,
Even the Full Of Garang-ness Lecturer gave a CUTE laugh!
HAHAHA!

=)

P/S: About the fart thingy, it's just an imaginary scene which I had in my MIND. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment