Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mummy's Birthday.

Last Friday was Mummy's 50th Birthday.
We, (Me & 2 of my sisters) planned out a Surprise for her.
Oh well,
2 of my sisters did most of the planning.
*Not I dont wanna plan, It's coz I was away in Uni k*

The Sisters did all the calling of people, preparation of food, cakes, etc..
*Girls mostly have the natural skills of those things right, not guys*

Now Now,
I held the MOST IMPORTANT part of all k! =P

In every surprise,
The Birthday Person has to be taken out of the hse 1st in order for the plan to go through right?

I did most of the LYING!

I had to LIE to my mum that I wanna go GIANT to buy groceries,
(I normally buy groceries, coz i cook k, hahaha)
But on that particular time, I dont have anything much to buy.

So, Mummy Agreed!
I fetched her there.
I took all the TRAFFIC JAMMED ROADS.

(IN GIANT)
I really had no idea wat to buy or even look for.
So,
I went AISLE to AISLE,
Looking at stuff.
Trying all the perfumes.
Seeing all the cooking stuff, and asked Mummy how to do this and that.

Ended up buying some stuff which I dont even need.
(Please dont practice this, it's not gud for the POCKETS)
I even LINED UP in the SLOWEST Counter.

Throughout the GIANT TRIP.
A few things caught my mother's attention.
And I had to LIE summor to cover up things

Questions She Asked:-

Mum: Why u use all these roads?
ME: No lar, just now I came back from Uni, there all jam coz got accident, so, I thought here no jam.

Mum: How come uncle so-and-so(which is also one of the guests) know that it is my birthday today?
ME: Oh..Er.....I think FACEBOOK lar, surely his anak-anak saw d, then told him.
(COVERED UP EDI)

Mum: Where do ur sisters plan to go for dinner?
ME: I think some dont know wat restaurant in Damansara Or Subang lar.

Upon Reaching Home,
Mum: Eh, neighbour got party is it, so many cars?
ME: YEAH! I think the son's birthday, so ngam wan, same birthday with u!

Then,
The Surprise went through,
She went in the hse, then people starting shouting this and that!

Pictures :-
We got her superb gifts!
Airplane, Chanel Bag, Lipsticks, etc.. hahaha!





















The cakes that I mentioned that were made by my sister, It's the cup cakes!





















The Children that made it all happen.
1. The Calling One.
2. The One with all the Acting & Lies
3. The Cake Making One.
















Last But Not Least ,The ONE for the day & The ONE for the Rest Of OUR Life and also ONE FAMILY!

















=)

No comments:

Post a Comment