Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Toilet

I happened to enter the toilet at 2.15pm today ( Wednesday)
&
I saw a Guy which is 'supposedly fasting' Peeing.
and it's 2.15pm

As I can recall,
The last time he 'supposed' to drink water was 5 something AM.

Max,
he would have PEE-ED it out by 9 or 10 AM!

He even took a long long time peeing.

I went in,
He started,
I use the toilet finish edi,
He still Pee-ing!

It's either:-

My watch showed the wrong time.

My pre-school teachers didnt taught me well in reading time.

He didnt Fast.

He has Intestines in the lengths of KILOMETERS!

OR

He's not a HUMAN! Since we all know it's the HANTU MONTH now!

=)


1 comment:

  1. my dear brother,
    our pee does not come out through our intestines which ends up to our 'dubur'...it goes through our blader...

    ReplyDelete