Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wanna See an Accident?

Try seeing the following picture.
It's an actual incident,
&
I was in it.

























See MY NAME on that car,
Yes, I was there k!

The idiot came from behind, SPEEDING like hell
&
Overtake OUT & IN!

While going in,
He somehow lost control,

His car went straight for the POOR MOTORCYCLIST.
BANG BE-DE-BANG BA-DA BOOM!
He hit the man,
&
The man FLEW! *I saw him flying*

Then,
The car,
Head for TREES ( The green bushy things u see on the picture)
He BANGED them into pieces,
Then,
He crossed the opposite road, and to the GRASSES!

There were smokes from the soil and others.

It all happened so quick,
I was kinda STUNNED for a while,

It felt as tho,
I was T*M CRUISE in an action movie!

Serious shit,
It was super scary, seeing that poor man flying. (Although is was kinda cool to see someone fly)

Trust me,
This really happened,
I CROSS MY HEART!

P/S: Please drive carefully people, & wear ur SEAT BELTS! i didnt put my seat belts on when the whole thing happened, N I Promise to put it on all the time after that!




No comments:

Post a Comment