Monday, August 23, 2010

Sunday!

On Sunday,
I attended a friend's farewell party.
He's an indian guy,
So,
His relatives and friends were there.

This thing happened.

I went to the toilet,
When i came out,

A small indian boy (probably his cousin, maybe 6 years old), he saw me.
Then he asked me this.

Boy: *Stares at me AMAZED* U Chinese?!

HJ: *Shit, I dont look like Chinese?* Yea, I'm chinese. Wats up?

Boy: I know CHINESE!

HJ: Oh, u mean u know how to speak Chinese/Mandarin?

Boy: Yes, I know speak Man--darin.

HJ: *Shit, even indians know mandarin n i dont, dam paiseh* Oh, okay, speak some mandarin to me then.

Boy: *Looks LOST* Er er er, wait ar! *Runs away*

HJ: *This fella surely BULL-SHITTING ME WAN*

Boy RETURNS!

HJ: So, u know wat to say edi?

Boy: YES! LEI POK KAI! ( U POK KAI)

HJ: * WTH, Luckily he's a small boy, if not, I'll surely say F*** U! , Instead, i said* That's not mandarin lil boy, That's CANTONESE!

Boy EMOS and walk off.

I'm kinda happy that this happened, THAT MEANS, WE'RE 1MALAYSIA!
























=)

No comments:

Post a Comment