Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Don't Be Known To Lecturers!

I have this one lecturer who likes to PICK on me all the time!
Every class,
He will go like

" TEH, bla bla bla bla "

Shit! it's not good to have ur name known.

We had this Mid Term Test of that Subject.
I had this WONDERFUL plan with one of my friend to COPY .
We even kept one empty paper each so we can pass to each other in between.
We even planned nicely, I study one part, he study one part, then we can exchange answers when required.

Entered the hall,
I purposely sit behind my friend.

Plan will be all perfectly carried out.

Ngam Ngam, there was an empty seat behind me.

When the paper was about to start.

That LECTURER, came to me.

" TEH, move one seat behind! "

I was like WTF! KNS LAR U!

Of all time to call my name, u call me now, to do this!
I went on doing the TEST all alone!

Lesson: Please, HAVE HARD TO CALL NAMES like TinkyWhoLaLaLa! At least, lecturers wont remember ur name!

=)





No comments:

Post a Comment