Sunday, September 26, 2010

Badminton Racquet.

Recently,
While playing Badminton,
I BROKE my racquet,
&
N it broke my heart! =(

Nevermind!

I got a new idea on which racquet to get.
This racquet only cost RM13!





















Am gonna try to use this RACQUET.
Made from steel strings, wont break.
Cost LOW.
Even if break a few,
I dont mind.

Even the NATIONAL Team Players.

Can start to use this RACQUET.

Then, they will become WORLD & OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS.

Coz,
Example,
When Lee Chong Wei plays Lin Dan.
&
Chong Wei uses this racquet.

When he hits the shuttle to Lin Dan,
He will ZAP! it with electricity.

When the shuttle hits Lin Dan's Racquet,
He will get electrocuted and he will be stunned for a while,
(Yea Yea! Lin Dan kena ZAPPED! WOHOO!)
Therefore,
Giving Chong Wei the advantage!

WAHLAH!
WORLD & OLYMPIC CHAMPION BABY!!

=)



No comments:

Post a Comment