Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Newspaper 2

If u happened to read the newspaper.
There is a news on a couple being sent to jail and some correction school.
Their criminal act was 'intentionally abandoning a baby'.
They guy was sentenced to jail
&
The girl was sent to a correction place.

Both of them asked for lighter sentences.

The guy said,
I learnt my mistakes & I will marry the girl after this, give me shorter jail term.

The girl said,
Please dont send me to that school, got alot of lesbians there. *just joking*

She said,
Please dont send me to that school, I'm so horny now, I have to let my baby suck it off. *just joking*

She really said this,
Please dont send me to that school, because I'm breastfeeding the baby.

Ya! Ya! Ya!
When u both decided to throw away the baby,
Did u thought of marrying the girl???
Did u thought of breastfeeding the baby???

NOOOOO!!
All u wanted was, to go have sex with another girl.
&
Go breastfeed other GUYS instead of that poor baby!

Serve U two right!

Wanna fulfill LUST,
Baby come out edi,
Throw away,
Kena Caught,
Now have to go jail edi,
Give Bullshit excuses!
Hope ur Jail Term gets extended.

P/S: Ppl, please dont do such shits!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment