Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Maids Become Part of the Family

I'm sure most of u people got maid at home, some even maidS.
Well,
My maid is here for 2 years already.
She's leaving tmr back to her home, Cambodia.
Sadly,
She wont be returning because she has to take care of her children.

Now now,
My point is,
After having someone in ur hse for two years,
They sorta become part of the family.

I had to leave home today,
Therefore, wont be sending her off.
She knew about it,
This was what she told me.

" Han Jien, U going study today?..... Goodbye..... *she pauses for a while* FOREVER "

When she said Forever, I was like, Pls dont get emo k, Yes Yes, I am sad that u are leaving too.

Overall,
She's a nice maid.
She knows how to differentiate $ US Dollars $ between the fake ones and real ones.
She MISS CALLS me at times, ( SAMPART WAN )
She finishes all the MAGGI MEE at home and deny even eating any! ;)

I wanted to teach her to scold words like CiBai lar, Fuck lar, etc.. so she can use them in Cambodia ( but never got the chance to do it)

Bye-Bye Maid.... forever....

=(

P/S : Treat ur maid good.

No comments:

Post a Comment