Monday, September 13, 2010

Nasty Cinema Worker

I was watching Resident Evil with a few friends.
We went in early and sat in the cinema.

They were still showing advertisements and people were still walking in.
Then,
A worker ( with his big torchlight walked in)
He happened to be my former school classmate.
So,
We said Hi & stuff.

&

The following happened.

ME : So, what u doing inside here?

Worker Friend : I finding for one UNDERAGE girl inside here. ( The movie was 18+). But dont know where the small kid went.

ME : OH! There! There! the small girl there *points towards the poor little girl*.

Worker Friend : OK! OK! I wanna go catch her. *Walks towards the small girl, talk talk talk, then ASKS HER TO GO OUT!*

Too Bad for the little girl (thanks to the worker & Han Jien),
I guessed, her money went down the DRAIN!

Cinema Workers are the NASTIEST of People!

=)



No comments:

Post a Comment