Monday, October 4, 2010

Swimming Student.

Me and another few people conduct swimming classes in uni.
&
I happened to teach students who 'were' practically scared of water.
&
One of them has a body that potray a ROCK! STONE!
















He's like DAM DAM DAM stiff! Cannot seem to relax.
Oh well,
He was doing kicking,
After a million times of teaching,

Questions were thrown at him,


Question: Eh, U know wat are ur legs doing or not?

Stone Guy: Er, hehehehe, I dont know wor.

*I was like, WTH! U dont know ur own leg*

HanJien: Then U know, when ur Birdie Go HARD HARD, U know or not?

Stone Guy: OH! YES!! I know I know.

HanJien: Then when u 'SHOOT', U know or not?

Stone Guy: hahaha! YES! YES! I know!

HanJien: Then, U know wat u do till u SHOOT? * While showing hand up n down ;) *

Stone Guy: ER ER ER ER! Yes, I know!

HanJien: THEN! Why u dont bloody know wat is going on with ur legs??!!!

Stone Guy: Very easy! My BIRDIE, One Batang only, but my legs Two Batang!!

People are dam smart nowadays!

+)

No comments:

Post a Comment