Sunday, October 31, 2010

7-11!

Last Saturday,
I went to 7-11 to get reloads.
While waiting for the worker to key in the codes for the reloads.

An Indian Man came in with a knife.
He started shouting for stuff,
But,
He shouted in Tamil,
So,
We had no idea wat he wanted,
Then I took some mineral water bottles and threw at him!
He cried,
&
He left!
hahahaha!
*joking k*



Actual story,
An indian man,
After taking drinks from the fridge,
At the counter,
He reached his hands out to grab a box on condoms as though they were sweets.
*I could sense SHYNESS in his face*

The 7-11 worker kinda acted a lil weird and looked at me,
I bet she had this in her mind,
*dude, he's buying condoms! he's gonna ehem ehem!*

I must admit,
I felt the awkwardness in buying condoms!
But then again,
We have to PROMOTE HEALTHY SEX!

So,
People,
Do USE CONDOM K!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment