Friday, October 22, 2010

Paris Hilton!

U know recently,
Paris Hilton was supposed to come down to Malaysia for a Promo thingy.
&
She cancelled it last minute coz she was caught up in SOMEWHERE

Oh well,
Finally,
She did managed to come down to Malaysia.

&

Me and few of my friends managed to go see her!

(How lucky is that right?)

PARIS HILTON !!!





















Maybe u dont believe me that I actually met her!
Here are the PROOF k!





















See! Told u! I saw her!





















Me & Phileas took pictures with her!






















I even got to put my hands around her shoulders!! *SO LUCKY!*


















My friend,JUSTIN, even scolded her for being so NAUGHTY all the time!


Finally, she got tired of talking to us,
She asked me to DO ACUPUNTURE on her!
( ACUPUNTURE = POKING! )

So,
I comply to her request!
( If ur're UNDERAGE! please dont see the following things K)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>




















I couldnt find any needles,
Obviously, I cannot poke her with ehem ehem
So,
I used the RESISTORS i found from LAB? ahhahaha
&
I Poked her!
I know they look like SHE'S HAIRY! *No no, she's pretty SHAVED*

















It's ACUPUNCTURE! Not HAIRY K!

SORRY FOR THE RUBBISHES!

We were kinda CRAZY from the late night STUDYING! N i suddenly had PARIS HILTON zooommm passed my mind!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment