Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fish!

We were having dinner.
&
We had FISH as one of the dishes.

While eating the fish.
My friend said this,

" Eh, the meat in the fish FACE part is the NICEST "

I started LAUGHING.

By definition from the WEB, face means,

the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear; "he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news"


All I know is that fishes have HEAD. Not FACE.

Imagine this,

FISH HEAD Curry -> FISH FACE Curry.

FISH HEAD Fried Noodles -> FISH FACE Fried Noodles.

The Fish is a very special animal. They have FACE. U see the CHEEKS, CHIN, FOREHEAD(Flower Horn).

Since, in terms of my friend, HEAD = FACE. Then, FACEBOOK = HEADBOOK!

=)

P/S: When u see someone with a FISHY LOOK. 'DUDE! U got FISH FACE'

No comments:

Post a Comment