Sunday, October 10, 2010

Marks That Fell From The Sky.

I had this Dynamics Class Assignment.
It's sorta like a TEST.
It consists of 15% of the overall 100% of that particular subject.
Oh well,
Since it was IN THE CLASS,
&
We sat as close as SIAMESE TWINS.



















We not only sat close,
We even had the convenience of DISCUSSION!

After some Discussions,
A few of us came up with an answer.
(Oh well, after few ppl agreeing, it must the right answer, RIGHT??)
So,
The few pair of SIAMESE TWINS of us,
Wrote down the SAME ANSWERS.
&
Passed Up happily, "KNOWING" that we will SCORE!

A week later,
We got back out PAPERS.









































As u can see, we got all WRONG.
X here and there!

OKAY!
Now the best PART,
After all the WRONGS!
I got,





















I got a 10/15!
Hahahaha!
I dont know where did the marks came out from.
( I didnt Bullshit my marks K, I didnt use liquid paper, photoshop or wat so ever)

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment