Saturday, October 16, 2010

Adam Lambert in Malaysia.

No,
I did not get to attend the concert,
Because, i'm a poor guy!
OR
I was afraid that I would be WHACKED by protestors.

1st of all,
It's kinda silly to have such protest because people there already bought their tickets,
&
They mmg wanna attend his concert.

Oh well,
I wont condemn the PROTEST,
I will be like them then.
They do have their reasons for the protest,
I respect it,
But not do it like that.






























































I dont want people to see my face, coz, when the concert starts, I will take it off & HAVE A BLAST AT THE CONCERT, *I bought first row tickets*

Now,
The protestors kinda like ADAM I think
They referred him as BELIAU.
Cool Cool.

This is wat I came up with.
Titles from ADAM'S songs.

Adam: I would say I it's impossible to perform in MALAYSIA with 'No Boundaries'

Protestors: 'If I Had You', we will all turn into GAYS.

Adam: I want to perform 'For Your Entertainment'. So, 'Wataya Want From Me'?

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment