Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Conversation

This is a conversation between a Boyfriend and his Girlfriend.

BF: Darling, my Dad says that i should go to UK to study.
GF: If ur day says so, then go ahead.
BF: On the other hand, my Mum says that i should go to Australia instead.
GF: Maybe ur mum is right.
BF: But, my Granfather suggested China.
GF: China is also a good place to study.
BF: If, my Grandmother was around, she will definitely say Singapore.
GF: *speechless*

BF: Darling, why are u so quiet, my Sister says that it's not good to keep quiet u know.
GF: I'm not ur sister right?
BF: But my 2nd Sister also agrees with my 1st Sister about that matter, so i guess, it applies to all girls right?
GF: *continues to be speechless*

BF: Darling, my Brother says that we should go catch a movie.
GF: I dont feel like going.

The conversation btwn the couple lasted for a few hours. With the guy kept on telling about wat others think about this and tht , until this happened.

*GF gets pissed off*
GF: Do u realise that the whole day; all you talk about is wat ppl think about this n tht. Arent u MAN enough to have ur own opinions on things?! Now, i wanna listen to wat u have to say from urself , not from other ppl's point of views.
BF: Well, i do have these words of mine........ I .LOVE..YOU!

bla bla bla bla... They lived happily ever after.. +)

No comments:

Post a Comment