Monday, February 1, 2010

Confession...

Here's a confession by me, Teh Han Jien.



I used to watch Barney and Friends all the time when i was innocent looking as above, around 3-5 years old.
When it's 5pm, I will be in front of the TV watching tht purple thingy with his other colourful friends, opening the magic bag; taking out some special stuffs. My maid will feed me dinner while I listen to this -->


I love you
you love me
we're a happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
wont you say you love me too!

I love you
you love me
we're best friends as friends should be
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
wont you say you love me too!



I have to admit that watching that big purple thingy kind of made me who I am now. BTW, It's a great kiddie show, way better than Telletubies!

The following are the things that Barney shaped me .

Barney taught me to smile all the time.



He then taught me to have many friends.



He even showed me why I should Love small ones.



This might be a surprise, but He taught me to be Naughty also.=)


Lastly, He taught me to be Creative & Crazy with him using His Magic Bag.


So, here I am.


Always smiling.



I Love small kids.





Creativity.



Naughty?

No lar, I didnt learn the Naughty part =)



Next time, when u all have children, do tell them to watch Barney and Friend's. ( If it is still around, or rather, u can buy the CD's now and keep)

No comments:

Post a Comment