Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Driving

For those that drive, u might get this all the time.
For those who dont, u will get this once u start driving.

Last week,
while driving,
I was 'placed' behind a kancil.

He drove at 30km/h.(I know that speed kills, so I was patient enough to follow, but tension built inside)

Then, he suka-suka cut left n right without signals(it didnt bother me much, but still, tension growing)

Then, in front was a traffic light, it was green for quite some time, due to his "speed kills concept" , the light turned red.

This time, tension reached max, i wanted to scold Fu*k U, C.C.B, all kinds of crap words that i can find.

Then i saw one pretty yellow sign at the right corner of his rear mirror.
It showed this,



After seeing this, I had so suck back my words, n just kesian tht poor man..

Passed traffic lights, I overtake him( i know, i should have done that earlier), indeed, he was an old man.

Government, please dont let old ppl drive, they will cause many ppl to get heart attack . (sorry grandpa)
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment