Monday, January 25, 2010

Lizard

Lizards are dam nice to be..

They can stick on the wall like spider-man does.
Can hang upside down summor.
Natural born killers.
(Imagine this, u wake up middle of the night from a giler nightmare, u go to the toilet pee, u pee halfway, a bloody lizard drops on ur .... , can kena heart attack lar)

They summor can 'release' their tails suka-suka, then grow them back. U try releasing ur tongue n see, all u gain is the art to use sign language.

Sometimes, they sengaja play dropping game. They will climb up the ceiling and drop, and then do the same thing like 4-5 times, quite fun right?? Humans definitely cannot do it.

Plus, they can just shit anywhere , drop one here, drop one there.
Not to say humans cannot do it, but, we need tissue or water to clean summor, they dont.

Lastly, lizards get super hero called after them , Cicak-Man. Why we don have Human-Man???



For ur info, this little cute thing here almost made me drop my phone, fall down, hit my head,injured my leg, cry like small boy, waste money going to medical center, make my mother worry, etc...

I was trying to get a picture of it, tht fella, should be camera shy type, not those camwhore ones, came charging after me.

And, i think it's either tht fella's brother or sister always play the dropping game during midnights when i use the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment