Saturday, January 16, 2010

Actually

The word actually is very special word

Actually=What If=If

When ppl say actually, they surely will follow on with their own point of view , right?
Then the other person who is listening will also use actually to prove their point.
So, which actually is actually the actual point?

Actually, i don really know wat point am i proving, the actual fact is that many ppl use actually then it goes on to many actuallys after tht.. hahaha!!

Try this:
Actually, I am quite stupid.
But then , actually, I am not so stupid because I am quite smart.
And my mother also says that I am actually quite smart, but my dog actually barks at me and tell me that I am stupid.
So, the real actually is that I am quite stupid + smart..

=)

Lets say 'NO' to actually. N we just say wat we wanna say..i guess its better.

No comments:

Post a Comment