Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today!

Today,
I went for a Safety Course in Bangi.
The whole thing consists of a 7 hour talk and at the end of it, we have to sit for a 40 objective question test in order to pass out. Have to get 24/40 to pass.

I think I'm the only 20 year old there.
The rest are all 30 plus, i think.

Like normal,
They talk about safety crap.
Dont take drugs, Dont simply pee, Oxygen contributes to FIRE!, Electricity can shock ur ass off!

Here starts the crazy parts!

The meals they provide are crazy one.

1. 10 am, eat Nasi Lemak.
2. 12pm, burger.
3. 1pm, eat rice,all the lauk-lauk.
4. 3pm, tea time, coffee, kuih.
5. 4pm, chicken chop.
6. 5pm, BBQ.

(Naahhhh.. ignore the blue lines wan k, they're just craps) =)

TIME FOR TEST!

During the test time,
They had ppl who wanted to re-sit to join us for the test.
(These ppl failed dam alot of times edi)

One super HOT! lady came n sit beside of me.
Seriously, any guy that see her also will confirm say that she's super hot!
>
>
>
>
>
>
She's 54 years old.
She's those old, hair super messy indian woman!

She can barely fill in her own name.
I had to help her.

(Just for ur info, all of us got different sets of test paper)
(The questions are almost the same, but the arrangement are not; to prevent ppl from copying)

Then, we started doing.
That indian woman was doing this the whole time.
Picture this:

I do number 1, she do number 1.
I circle (A), she circle (A)
She langsung never read her questions ( SHE DONT KNOW HOW TO READ )
She just follow my answers.

While going through my questions, I underline the key words so I get wat answers they want.
She also underline some words, but the words meant ntg wan.

Then, I turned n look at her.
She started shaking her head n smile.
(U know the way indian woman shake their heads)
(Those head shakes that tell u , AIYOYO, AMA, APA)

She kept on following my answers until number 40!
I finish, she also finish.
Luckily, when i left, she didnt come to me n ask , (Saya boleh ikut u balik rumah?), tht time, siow liow lar!

I don mean to laugh at her k.
During the examination,
If i had the chance, I really wanted to take her paper n answer for her.
(The thing is, I couldnt)
I really felt kesian for her.

=/

P/S: KIDS, TREASURE THE EDUCATION THAT UR PARENTS PROVIDE YOU WITH, THESE PPL HAD NO CHANCE TO STUDY, THATS WHY, THEY'RE SUFFERING NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment