Sunday, April 18, 2010

During Primary School!

Try recalling....
I'm sure you all heard this before..

School teacher asking about our ambition.

Possible answers:
1.Doctor(most common)
2.Businessman
3.Engineer
4.Manager(Why such ambition?)
etcc....

Dam alot of ppl answered doctors and engineers.

BUT then,
Those that are currently studying to be doctors are only 2/25.
Out of the 25 who answered.
Some are even not studying anymore, working is some handphone shop, selling camera, etc...

I'm not saying that they are stupid or wat..
Imagine if they all work very hard to achieve their ambition.
It would be a better world for them right??

P/S: Try recalling what ambition u voice out when u were in pre-school, primary school.
And set to that . =)

Just to spill it out,
My ambition was BUSINESSMAN like my father, MANAGER like my mother.! LOL!!
And, what i'm studying now?? ehehehe




No comments:

Post a Comment