Friday, April 16, 2010

Kesas...

Ytd,
While driving on Kesas Highway.

A Chunted Mercedez-Benz drove pass.
E200 or E350, I cannot really recall.

A lady was driving.
Wearing shades.
Those 30 year old.
Married to some Tycoon of something
Those that carry LV bags.
She was Hot. NO JOKE!

Then she VROOMM! pass me..

I was like,
I know lar, u mercedez.

Then reached tol.
She had smart tag also.
So she used the right lane.
I used the one beside her.

Suddenly,
I saw her got stucked there.
The 'PALANG' never open.
Mine, opened like normal.
Then i started laughing.
I driving wira also never get stucked in tol!
She drive mercedez, vroom so fast also sangkut!

TWO REASONS WHY NEVER OPEN FOR HER:

1. Used up all the money to pay for loan. Not enough money to reload Touch 'N' Go card.

2. She too hot, till the Palang wanna dont open, so the palang can see her longer!


=)


P/S: IF got no money, don buy car. later got no money reload touch n go..hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment