Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What Comes after 'V' and before 'X'?

What comes after 'V' and before 'X' in the alphabetical order.

I know I know, very easy right, W!

During a final paper,
We had to list down all the alphabets to solve something.
Total , 26 alphabets.
Well,
I kept on getting 25 alphabets.
For at least 4.5 mins, I was thinking what is bloody missing.

Then,
I found , it was 'W'!!

Shit eh,
Study until degree edi,
Alphabets cannot find..WTS!

BIG LESSON: REMEMBER UR ALPHABETS TILL YOU DIE!


Regarding to that,
The question was to decipher something.
And the final answer is supposed to be 'SOLAR CAR'

But after deciphering I got "GO LAR CAR"
( So I thought , this is some hokkien special phrase that they use to test us)
( Happily, I put tht " GO LAR CAR " answer in)

I left it with that answer, until last minute, before passing up, I asked ppl, n i changed it to SOLAR CAR!

So much for testing us using Hokkien words.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment