Monday, March 15, 2010

Grandfather of mine.

My grandfather loves to watch Badminton.
Same to my dad and myself.

Here's the thing, my grandfather watches badminton through tv, in Klang, Malaysia.
He's been living in Malaysia the whole of his life.
BUT,
He hates the Malaysia Badminton Team to the core.
Regardless of which country is playing against Malaysia, He just wants Malaysia to lose.
Lagi lar if China playing Malaysia.

Try picturing this,
For example,
Lee Chong Wei plays Lin Dan,
and he is watching that particular match.

IF Lin Dan wins, my grandfather will be a happy man.
IF Chong Wei wins, he will immediately switch off the TV and say he wont watch badminton anymore and his mood will be bad for the next few hours.

I, for one, LOVES Malaysia very much.
Definitely, I will support Malaysia.

SO, Each time, Malaysia wins and China somehow losses or rather did not perform.
I will sengaja mention it to my grandfather to 'Kek'/Piss him a bit.
U ppl may think that i'm bad?
I'm just being a plain naughty grandchild!
=)

P/S:Who asked him to Hate Lee Chong Wei so much? hahaha & I LOVE MY GRANDFATHER k!

No comments:

Post a Comment