Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Uniten is a great donor to their students.

UNITEN is a great university to attend,
Nice facilities,
Great lecturers,
They are even very gud donors to their students.

1.This is wat i've found in Uniten.

Please take it as I found them k, I REALLY didnt steal them.
I enter a class, the poor little things just lie there like orphans without owners/parents, so, being me, (a nice person) I pick them up and took care of them. =)

2.This is wat i've "Taken" from Uniten.

These are just some great signs thingy that barely costs a few cents.
I take them also, so I can put them in my room to remind me to have good toilet etiquette, use the rubbish bin, save electricity etc...

3.This is wat Uniten gave to me.

Since playing firecrackers in Uniten is so much fun,
They gave me great ideas how to play firecrackers.
EG: Placing the bomb in between mandarin oranges.

4.Uniten also made us see "BOWLING PINS" any where we go.

They never make us see such bowling pins.
BUT, the real life walking ones, everyone we go, we just see them.
It just makes us lifeless. =)
I think , the amount of bowling pins they have here is more than wat a professional bowler will ever manage to drop in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment