Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wayang!

Today I went to the Wayang to watch Robin Hood.
I sat beside a young, cute and tiny couple.
(They were YOUNG, maybe 15?)
(Tiny, both were very small in size)

So, the movie started.

I was lucky because I not only got to watch Robin Hood in front,
I got to watch pasangan bercumbu-cumbu beside.

They barely watched the movie.
(Even if they did, I doubt they understand much)
AHAHAHA!!

They probably chose that movie coz it was kinda long, 2 hours plus.
So, they could have more time to MUAKS MUAKS MUAKS here and there!

Halfway through the movie,
They got even more intense.

I could hear "SMOOCHING" sounds!
Picture this, Robin Hood shooting arrows in front, and u can hear WATERY SALIVA sounds beside, cool effect huh?

And,
I kinda looked at them quite often,
They didnt even notice.

The girl was probably busy closing her eyes,
and,
The guy busy STEAMING lar! hahahaha!

Think about this: They wasted 16 bucks(coz its cheap day), kissing & not watching the movie at all, if they did that 10 times, will be 160 bucks. Better still go rent a HOTEL ROOM, can make LOVE also? LOL! Plus, HAN JIEN WONT BE WATCHING U PPL MAKE OUT!

=)

Getting to experience this brought a few things to mind:

1.In the Cinema, u can do wat ever u want!

2.I went with 2 guys, So, yea, I was wondering, WHY DONT I HAVE A GIRL WITH ME?, when such lil kid is so lucky. =D. Happy future ahead of u Lil Boy!



2 comments:

  1. hahahha...u should bring a girl next time XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have anyone to bring along. Thats the thing
    U mind to go with me? ;)

    ReplyDelete