Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Traffic Jam

It was June the 1st 2010, around 5pm.
I got stucked in a jam in federal highway,
Along the stretch of road where they sell EXPENSIVE cars.
It was raining.
I was on the middle lane.

I decided to do something CRAZY.

I switched on the double signal and stopped my car.
Pretended that my car had some failures.

Then cars started honking and putting on their signals to move left or right.
Some drivers passed and showed middle fingers!

I pretended like nothing happened.

After a few cars potong-ed out,
I started my engine and started driving again.

Then,
I potong-ed those cars back.
And I looked at them happily!

Again,
I put on the double signal,
and parked in the middle of the highway again!
HAHAHAHA!

Finally,
I went on with the flow and head HOME!



=)



Oh well, I didnt actually did those things, but those things actually went through my mind and I really wanted to do it. But, I saved it for another time!


No comments:

Post a Comment