Sunday, May 2, 2010

Some Parents~~

Some parents are superb!
They tend to teach their children the best of things.
I know driving is a Great thing to master.

BUT,

Not at the age of 4 lar,

Do it properly when he/she is 17.

BUT THEN,

Nooo.... such parents are so smart.
Put their anak-anaks in front of the wheel n drive.
(If u do this in kampung -kampung , busy-less roads) I don mind lar..
They are doing such thing in city roads which got so many ants crawling here n there.

Is there any traffic law like,
*Tidak boleh pegang anak-anak semasa memandu, Hukuman: 30 tahun penjara, denda: RM 3888, atau kedua-duanya*
OR
*Han Jien nampak pemandu memandu dengan anak di depan steering, Han Jien boleh marah, U otak letak di punggung, najis letak dalam kepala? *


When u all become parents, please don do such rubbish.

Wanna do, go arcade center, put money, n u can do it!
Or maybe u got 10 anaks and want 1 to die, then okie lar.
( U scared throwing away, later come out newspapers)

Please THINK!

P/S: Although my mum did put me in front of the wheel, she did it nearby my hse, which at tht time, the car ratio to each hse is 1HSE : Half Car!
So, there were practically no cars!
& that time, i told my mother, *I dont want to drive, Its against the law* LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment