Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A visit!

Just minutes ago!
I was in my room, talking to someone!
Then,
I got a 'KNOCK KNOCK' on my door!
Wondering who it was,
I went to the door, to see who it is!

Then,
I saw this,

























To my surprise,
It was a monkey,
She was carrying a bag with stuff in it!

Then,
I invited her in for a seat,

She took out her stuff that she got for me!

























WOAH!!
Dam alot of stuff!
Got chocs, sweets, popcorn, etc!
&
The thing were all from the STATES!
Then I asked,
Who sent u here lil monkey!
She was too shy,
So she kept on smiling and PUTTING THE HAND ON THE MOUTH!

Then,
she told me that she wanted to sleep,
So, i let her to my bed!




















Even when sleeping, she couldnt close her eyes,
&
The hand was still there all the time!
When she woke up,
She wanted to leave,
So we took a picture before she left,















Then,
I asked her again,
Who sent her???

She replied me;
Leonie, Ur Girlfriend Sent me!
She wanted u to have all this snacks,
So she wont be fat, instead, U will be the one getting FAT!
&
Leonie LOVES U!

Then,
Off she went,


























I thought she left herself!
BUT!
Later on,
When i went to my car to get something,
I was SHOCKED to see this!

























She happily sat in my CAR!
&
Now, u can see her in my CAR always!
(STILL WITH HER HAND ON HER MOUTH)

Thank U Leonie!

I HEART U!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment