Monday, November 15, 2010

Handphone Store

On a nice Saturday afternoon,
I went to a Handphone Store to BORROW some handphones.
It was super packed,
Until I could just sneak out a PHONE without anyone noticing!
Unfortunately,
Almost successfully at the exit with a stolen phone, I got caught!
Damm!!



Okie okie,
I got carried away.

It was super packed,
Grandson buying phone for grandfather,
Teacher buying phone for students,
Ppl buying phone for maids,
Ppl buying phone for the sales ppl.
&
This,
Parents buying phone for their SON!

While the son was looking through the phone,
The MUM said this,
" If u want this phone, u gotta 'blablabla' first.

Then the SON,
*takes up his right hand* ( i thought he wanted to slap his mum)
" I PROMISE TO MASTERBATE everyday " ( just JK)

Real one,
" I PROMISE TO STUDY HARD "

Then the MUM,
" WHAT?? I cannot hear U "

SON,
" Cannot hear ar?? okie lor, dont buy lor!!, u think i need the phone? =P "

No lar,
The son repeated again the whole thing.
&
They parents finally bought him the phone.

So easy to get new things nowadays,
All u have to do is take up right hand, & LIE!

Next time,
I'll say " I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD BOY! "
&
My mummy will BUY ME A HOUSE! WOHOOO!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment